Vision and Mission
★ 26 Year Air Force Veteran/Purple Heart Recipient who understands the call to serve
- Will work with and for our Active Duty, Veterans and their families.
- No veteran should wait for the benefits they’ve earned and deserve.
- Resources for families who have to reconstruct their lives after the loss of a loved one.
★ Education a top priority
- Plans to improve school and student outcomes by stating what a twelve grade graduate should be equipped with for 21st century living.
- Will improve our education system by focusing on an all inclusive curriculum.
★ Economic Development
- Establish a modern day Work Projects Administration initiative to rebuild our failing infrastructure.
- Nevada should be the solar capital of the nation that leads clean energy technology revolution.
- Specifically target African American and other minority owned businesses to help revitalize their communities
★ Workers Rights
- Every worker should receive fair and equitable pay, benefits for a day’s work regardless of impairments.
- Workers should have the ability to bargain for better wages and benefits.
★ Committed to policies that transform our country into a nation that affirms the value of its citizens
- Establish a national procedure review standard for police involved shootings and abuses.
- Work to shut down private prisons, reduce recidivism and the number incarcerated by half.